TWCA Virtual Mid-Year Conference 2020
Thank you to everyone who attended the recent TWCA Virtual Mid-Year Conference! We appreciate the tremendous support of our sponsors, speakers, board of directors, committees, and attendees. Stay tuned for a post-conference survey.
Continuing Legal Education Credits
COURSE TITLE: TWCA 2020 Mid-Year Conference
COURSE DATE(S): 06/18/2020 to 06/19/2020
COURSE NO: 174088200
SPONSOR NO: 2073
HOURS: 3.75 and one hour of ethics
- Flood Mitigation Funding: State Collaboration – Josh Davies, Texas Division of Emergency Management; Heather Lagrone, General Land Office; and Kathleen Ligon, Texas Water Development Board
- COVID-19 and the Workplace: Considerations for Employers and Employees – Bruce Knott, San Antonio River Authority
- Keynote Speaker TCEQ Commissioner Bobby Janecka
- Case Law Update – Kimberly Grinnan Kelley, Bickerstaff Heath Delgado AcostaLLP and Lauren Thomas, Lloyd Gosselink Rochelle& Townsend, P.C.
- Legal Ethics in the Time ofCOVID-19 – Joe Freeland, Mathews and Freeland