TWCA Risk Management Fund
Since 1988, the TWCA Risk Management Fund has provided risk management and insurance service to TWCA-member districts and authorities throughout Texas.
The Fund is a member-owned organization; if members pay more than is needed for claims and expenses, excess funds are used to reduce future contributions or expand services. It is governed by a board of trustees comprised of executives from participating member districts and authorities.
Coverages provided through the Fund include:
- workers' compensation
- public officials errors and omissions liability
- expanded legal defense for public officials
- automobile liability
- general liability
- dam failure liability
- automobile physical damage
- legal defense for breach of contract allegations
- ancillary coverages placed outside the Fund
Visit the TWCA Risk Management Fund website for more information.?